Medical Marijuana Certifications just got easier at Tucson SAINTS.
Starting on May 31, 2018, Dr. Debora Chelson will be on site 2 days per month to renew your MMJ cards and help new patients receive their medical marijuana cards.
The friendly and talented Dr. Debora Chelson is a Graduate of Bastyr University as a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. She has been in Tucson for the last ten years and has been in practice for twenty five years; honing her skills that include acupuncture, diet for health and healing, and natural allergy relief. Her love of Nature and its healing powers fit perfectly together in her chosen career. When she isn’t helping her patients along their own journey to better health she enjoys, gardening, interacting with local wildlife (mostly humming birds), and walking her two silly dogs.
“Naturopathic medicine is primary health care that emphasizes prevention and the self-healing process through the use of healthy living and natural therapies, blending centuries-old knowledge and a philosophy that nature is the most effective healer with current research on health and human systems.”
Please bring all medical records with you to your appointment. Fees: $80 Renewal (our patients) + State Fees $100 for all NEW patients + State Fees *Appointments encouraged, walk in's welcome!
Dates of Availability:
- June 19 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- July 19 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- July 31 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- August 16 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- August 28 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- September 13 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- September 25 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- October 11 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- October 23 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- November 8 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- November 27 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- December 6 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- December 18 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm