HOW TO GET YOUR MMJ CARD
If you meet the criteria (see criteria below) to attain your medical marijuana card, you might be wondering where and what to do next?
The procedure is relatively simple and, including the state fee of $75 to $150, will cost you an average of $300
If you’re already a SAINTS patient/renewals: $75
New Patients: $99
Plus state fees
1. Criteria: Do you Meet It?
– Must be 18 years or older (if under 18, you must have a legal guardian register as your caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have an Arizona residential address
– Must have at least one of the qualifying conditions listed below:
– Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
– Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
– Hepatitis C
– Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
– Crohn’s disease
– Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
– A chronic or debilitating disease, medical condition or the treatment that causes:
Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
– Severe and chronic pain;
– Severe nausea; Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy;
– Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
2. Find a medical marijuana doctor
– Schedule an appointment with us. We now see Patients in our facility!
Carlos Santo, MS, NMD
Tucson SAINTS is excited to welcome Dr. Carlos Santo to our team. He will be seeing patients Wednesdays, from 3-6pm, for medical marijuana certification cards and renewals. Please bring medical records and paperwork to your appointment.
Dr. Santo is a graduate of the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine class of 1997 and of the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture of 2001. He has since been in private practice in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area of Arizona where he has worked diligently to spread the message of natural health and healing to his many patients and students.
Welcome Dr. Santo!
Other Places in Tucson to get certified or re-certified:
Depending on where you live in Tucson, many of our patients recommend: Tumbleweeds, Real Re-Leaf (520) 403-3947, Natural Healing Care Center, Dr. Referralz, Dr. Bruce Sadilek, Dr. Maroso
– If at your appointment the doctor approves you for medical marijuana use, they will give you a signed Physician Certification Form from the doctor
3: Submit your application for a medical marijuana card
– Submit your Physician Certification Form and the other required documents to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ website
– Once submitted you will be notified via email whether your medical marijuana card application status was approved or denied
-Your medical marijuana card will be sent out to you within 2-4 weeks
4: After you have your medical marijuana card, come see us at Tucson SAINTS
112 S Kolb
We have over 50+ strains and our budtenders are trained and knowledgeable on the best strains to meet your needs.