Policies and Procedures
- Proper identification, issued by the State of Arizona, is required at all times. Only patients or caregivers in possession of their original and current Medical Marijuana Registry ID card who are over the age of 18 are permitted on the premises. Patients under 18 must be accompanied by their custodial parent or legal guardian or designated caregiver as required by ADHS rules.
- Dispensed cannabis is for individual, medical use only and may not be resold or re-distributed. Our services are provided solely for our patients' health and medical needs. We adhere to and enforce a zero tolerance policy for diversion.
- Consumption of medical cannabis, illegal drugs, tobacco, or alcohol on the premises is strictly prohibited. The use of medical cannabis in public view is illegal.
- Patient confidentiality, privacy, and safety are of critical importance and should be observed at all times.
- Respect the facility, neighborhood and neighbors. Be mindful of others' rights, privacy, property and do not loiter or linger on the sidewalks or park illegally.
- Only patients and caregivers are permitted in the dispensary.
- We reserve the right to limit daily, weekly, or monthly patient purchases, and to refuse service at our discretion.
- All medicine sales are final. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
Patient and caregiver responsibilities.
- Patients and caregivers agree not to consume cannabis, illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco on or near the dispensary.
- Patients agree not to use medical cannabis in public view, or anywhere not allowed under current law.
- Patients and caregivers agree not to consume medical cannabis before operating, or while operating, a motor vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Patients and caregivers agree that Southern Arizona Integrated Therapies maintains the right to refuse dispensary services to a patient or caregiver at any time and for any reason.